Business Access Lines is a local telephone service that handles all of your routine business telecommunications applications, including incoming and outgoing calls, faxes, and Internet connections. Business Access Lines are commonly referred to as POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) or Analog Landlines.
Select optional features may require an additional charge. Long distance services are not included and will be charged separately. Service available only in AT&T territory.
How it works
Business Access Lines connect you to our central office over standard telephone wiring: two- and four-pair twisted wires. Phones, modems, and other peripherals connect to the line using standard telephone jacks and plugs.
Features and Benefits
Business Access Lines gives you these features:
- Direct provider of service—We often provide service and support for other companies that merely buy and resell our network products and services. As an AT&T customer, you’ll work directly with us to find solutions to your mission-critical communications issues.
- Advanced digital network—We own and maintain our own network, monitoring it constantly to deliver you around-the-clock quality service, even during disasters. Our all-digital network is designed to be flexible. In the unlikely event of an outage, your calls can be re-routed throughout our network.
Business Access Lines
- Federal Subscriber Line Charge = $10.51 per Business Line
- Federal Universal Service Fund (FUSF) = $2.71 per Business Line
- Telecommunications Relay Service = $.11 per Business Line
- Federal and State Taxes may apply based on Tax exemption status
- Georgia Universal Access Fee = 4.9% of all Intrastate billing
- 911 Fee = $1.50 per Business Line – (Note: Some entities may be exempt)
- Fees subject to change based on FCC Filings
- Pricing provided for a single business line. Select optional features may require an additional charge. Long distance services are not included and will be charged separately.
- Service available only in AT&T territory.
Product Specific Terms and Conditions
- Withdrawal of Service. AT&T reserves the right to withdraw a Service upon reasonable Notice. Service withdrawal with 12 months notice and Service Component withdrawal with 120 calendar days notice.