Cabling and Wiring Services
AT&T Cabling Solutions will perform the Cable and Wiring Services at customer sites as required to meet your business objectives pertaining to Cable and Wiring Services. Once requirements are defined, AT&T will produce a scope of work and detailed pricing based on the below approved rates, for customer review.
Planning and Design Services
AT&T Cabling Solutions will do the following:
- Provide plans and design for the following components:
- Analyze Voice Centrex Services and Voice Switch Services client Premise cabling and wiring needs.
Services Connectivity and Operations
AT&T Cabling Solutions will be responsible for Cabling in reference to the following:
- Manage Cabling including:
- Configure, install, implement, test, support, and maintain cabling in accordance with GTA’s architecture and design principles.
- De-install and remove cabling when replacing defective cabling (GTA managed locations only) as required.
- Verify connectivity of the infrastructure and all other directly connected devices.
- Coordinate or perform repair reported or discovered trouble with the cabling that supports the functionality of the Authorized User voice instruments as requested by GTA and GTA Customers.
|Resource Type||Hourly Rate (Non-FTE)|
|Field Manager – Projects, Repairs||$106.16|
|Copper Lead Tech||$69.55|
|OSP Lead Tech||$69.55|
|Fiber Lead Tech||$69.55|
|Material Type||Unit of Measure||Material Price||Installed Price|
|Category 6 Simplex Outlet||ea (<180-ft)||$161.27||$384.38|
|Category 6 Duplex Outlet||ea (<180-ft)||$239.17||$525.31|
|Category 6, 48-port Patch Panel||ea||$471.50||$544.53|
|Horizontal Cable Manager, 2RU||ea||$68.33||$87.13|
|Vertical Cable Manager, 6-inx10-inx84-in||ea||$410.00||$429.22|
|Floor Mounted Equipment Rack, 19-inx84-in||ea||$273.33||$339.53|
|66-Block, 50-pr wall mounted||ea||$20.50||$41.00|
|110-Block, 100-pr wall mounted||ea||$68.33||$87.13|
|2″ Ready-Sleeve Kit||ea||$68.33||$87.13|
|Plywood (4’x4’x3/4″ w/2 Coats of Fire-Retardant White Paint)||ea||$273.33||$339.53|
|Plywood (4’x8’x3/4″ w/2 Coats of Fire-Retardant White Paint)||ea||$410.00||$512.50|
|Rack-Mount Power Strip w/Surge Prot. – (6) NEMA 5-15R Outlets||ea||$136.67||$160.16|
|Cantilevered Rack-Mounted Equipment Shelf (50 lb capacity)||ea||$112.07||$128.13|
|Surface Raceway (LD3WH 8 ft), 3/4-in, Ceiling Adapter (JBX3510wh), Surface Mount Outlet Box (DCF3WH) and couplers, as necessary.||8-foot installation with all necessary parts/materials||$27.33||$121.72|
|ZM6A-07-02 7-ft white, Cat 6A Patch Cord||ea||$21.87||$43.56|
|ZM6A-07-06 7-ft blue, Cat 6A Patch Cord||ea||$21.87||$43.56|
|ZM6A-10-06 10-ft blue, Cat 6A Patch Cord||ea||$24.60||$43.56|
|LJSL5-Y3-1, Laser Printable Labels, Copper||1000||$129.83||$43.56|
|S100X160FAL, Laser Printable Labels, Fiber||1000||$307.50||$43.56|
|FJ2-LCLC5L-03-AQ, LC to LC aqua duplex jumper, OM3 multimode, 10-ft||ea||$49.20||$43.56|
- Federal and State Taxes may apply based on Tax exemption status.
- Service Charges (Resources) – The Hourly Rate is based on an individual case basis.
- Material Charges (One-Time) – Installed price includes PM, Labor, and consumables and assumes a 100% complete installation with test results.
- Project size and scope impacts overall pricing and these rates should not substituted for hourly estimates without giving AT&T the opportunity to estimate projects independently.